Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Brief Letter To My Readers:


Dear (few) Readers,

Firstly, I want to say thank you.
I am going to continue with this blog, because I have no where else to put my poetry and I do actually like writing it still.
But to be honest, I've been cheating. I'm a new contributor to 2Threads.com. It's a fashion-music-celeb-event-nightlife-type-community site. It began in Australia and now has NY blogger/contributors. It's really cute and I'm having a blast finding my fashion/pop culture based voice. I'll be doing music and event reviews as well. It's just a great jumping off point for my "freelance career." With in the next week I'll be writing up reviews for restaurant/lounges/bars/coffee shops/cafes and such which will be featured on a new website: Thirsty.com, which is an up and coming sister site to hungrycity.com (based out of California). I'm really excited about both because it will give me experience and exposure.
Please feel free to read my other blog: www.2Threads.com/piscesris
and I'll fill you in on the Thirsty one as soon as I have more information.

Thanks all,
Marissa

P.S If you hear of any job opportunities in the BK or NY area I would be very interested. VERY interested. I have receptionist/assistant experience in addition to my childcare background. I can brainstorm, edit, multi-task, organize, self-start, stay positive, write (practically) anything, and xerox like no other! So pass my name around.

P.P.S I'm also interested in any other blogs...PAID...or not. But you know...gotta make a living and such.

P.P.P.S Thanks a bunch, feel free to comment on the stuff here as well (tell me if it's crap too, I won't mind, that will make me edit).

6 comments:

William Wren said...

i think its great stuff. i do sypathise with your situation. it is a task to see other people get paid for art and feeling just as deserved

Kim said...

i have days like that ... almost every day. *sigh*

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Adeela Abbas said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks

Pakistani Talk Shows said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Urdu News