Thursday, August 28, 2008

Erich Kuersten's 5 words

I used to think

(I could end the poem here
if I considered every time
I got into trouble
and gave that reason
as to why
I had done whatever
I had done to get into trouble.)

I used to think
I was diatonic
but then I found out
that I was Norwegain.
(which doesn’t really mean much
except that)
I look like an ice princess
when I wear a scarf.

The snow falls
and I’m rambunctious.
Remembering that boy
from Union Square
wondering around
with mescalin seeping
from his pours
his eyes
his mind.
A blizzard becomes us all.

I used to think
that everything
was cruicial.
No matter
how harsh a winter,
the summer is
always going to be hot.
No matter
how high a drug
makes you,
the fall is the same—
Hard and fast.

7 comments:

Molo said...

hey ice princess, cute blog!

Erich Kuersten said...

I just found this, your brains and my five words.... totally Norwegian

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Adeela Abbas said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks

Adeela Abbas said...

You have done good job. Nice post Thanks for sharing, Below some useful information too......
Franke Sink Tap Packages, Franke Inset Sinks, Franke Undermount Sinks, Franke Hoods, Franke Downdraft, Franke Kitchen Taps, Franke Instant Hot Water Taps, Franke Filter Flow Taps. Franke Waste Disposal, Franke Kitchen Accessories.
Thanks

Pakistani Talk Shows said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Urdu News