Monday, March 31, 2008

In the beginning, there was a word.




Blogging. Everyone seems to be doing it. Naturally I told myself that I wouldn't participate, yet here I am. As of now I want to use this space to expose my poetry and short stories to anyone who will look. I would love feedback and critique (good and bad). I just want people to read my wordart--the random pieces that have been lost, found, edited, re-edited, and have become apart of my writing biography. Currently, I'm working on a hybrid novel for my senior thesis. It's about a nanny in gentrifying Brooklyn. It's considered hybrid because in addition to traditional narrative (with some emails dispersed), some chapters imitate the style of the self-help book, What to Expect in the First Year. There's also a subplot written in the style of parent list serve/blogs. I've been working on it for close to a year and this is a picture of my work station. Gives you a little idea of my manic method.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am SO excited to have this glimpse into your world, and I can't wait to read your wordart!

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Adeela Abbas said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information, and I am on the lookout for such information.
Below some useful information too........
Gazco Gas Fires, Gazco Stove Fires, Gazco Electric Fires, Gazco Studio 1, Gazco Studio 2, Gazco Studio 3, Gazco Studio 1 Slimline, Gazco Studio 2 Duplex, Gazco Studio 22, Gazco Riva2 500, Gazco Riva2 530, Gazco Riva2 670, Gazco Riva2 800, Gazco Riva2 1050, Gazco Riva 53, Gazco Riva 67
Thanks